Home » Admissions » Admissions Procedure

Admissions Procedure

Admission for Bachelor Degree in Education (B.Ed) course will be made through education common entrance test (Ed. CET) conducted every year by the Convener, Government of Telangana based on the merit obtained by the candidate in the entrance test, the Ed.CET Convener will admit the students following the rules of reservations into college of Education will be make at different centers allotted by the Convener for 75% of seats i.e.,100 seats and the remaining 25% of (25) seats will be filled by the management by the qualified students of the Ed.CET.The minimum qualification required to appear for the Ed.CET Examination is Bachelor degree in the Concerned subjects.

Admission for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) course will be made through  DEECET.